- We now integrate with Carrd. 🎉 This integration is perfect for selling digital products, a subscription to your newsletter, access to your community, and more. You can learn more here.
- We’re launching a new feature (in beta) that will allow you to automatically email your members once you release new Member Pages. To learn how it works please visit our help doc.
- You can now enable/disable the email you get when a member joins a plan (or changes plans). Here’s a quick overview video showing it in action! To enable or disable this notification, go to your MemberSpace backend, click on the Customize section> General Options> scroll down to Notification Options.
- Super just introduced the option to add code to their pages, so we’ve enabled the ability to add extra page security to Notion + Super Member Pages! Please find more information about the main reasons to do this and how to do it on the following help doc.
- We’ve recently changed our PDF Content Links functionality. The option to open a PDF in a new window is no longer available because of recent changes to the Safari browser. We advise that any PDF files with the ‘open in new window’ option are switched to the download option. If you choose not to do this, we can’t guarantee that your PDF Content Links will always function properly.