Do you wish there was a better way to build Wix membership sites for your clients?
Wix is a popular website builder and platform for agencies and freelancers to build membership websites for clients.
There are several use cases for someone wanting a membership site, e.g. starting a subscription business, a free or paid membership, a company intranet, or a website for a club or association, etc.
But there are logistical and operational challenges for an agency to overcome when building membership sites for clients:
- How can you centrally create and manage all membership sites for your clients without having to create multiple logins, billing accounts, etc., for yourself?
- How can you set up admin accounts for each of your clients while still managing account billing centrally or having the option to let the client setup direct billing?
- How can you quickly and seamlessly transfer ownership of the membership site to your client if/when required?
- How can you create a new recurring revenue stream by building and managing your clients’ membership sites in an efficient and scalable way?
At MemberSpace, we’ve been working hard to solve these challenges. And with our advanced software and flexible membership options, we’re excited to introduce you to a few features that empower agencies and freelancers to build, launch, and manage Wix membership sites for your clients in an easy and scalable way.
Here’s an overview of how MemberSpace can help you do that:
1. Add membership functionality to your Wix site
You can install MemberSpace on any Wix website within a few minutes and quickly set up the core membership functionality membership functionality including:
- Lockdown member-only web pages
- Create flexible membership plans (free and paid)
- Enable signup and login/logout functionality
- Add a paywall to accept one-time or recurring payments
- Integrate with best of breed third-party tools e.g. via Zapier
- Plugin a third-party community forum to your membership site e.g. Muut, Circle, etc.
2. Connect multiple websites to your MemberSpace account
As a web design/development agency or other professional setting up membership sites on behalf of clients, you can create an Agency Account which grants you free MemberSpace access to connect and manage unlimited client sites. Agency Accounts include several additional perks such as easy hand-off for completed sites, automated affiliate credit, the ability to offer clients a 10% discount on their first year of MemberSpace, and more!
Adding and removing websites is simple and can be done from within your account at any time.
Each website you add to your MemberSpace account will have separate member pages, member plans, and members. In other words, each connected website will function as a completely separate membership site.
3. Create and manage multiple Admin accounts in one place
When you add a new website to your MemberSpace Agency Account, you will be classified as the “agency admin”, by default. But you can invite clients or team members to be site admins on any of your connected websites.
A site admin can do everything a site owner can do in the MemberSpace backend, except for adding/removing admins, disconnecting the site from MemberSpace, or viewing your MemberSpace subscription billing details.
This allows you to give a team member or client access to view and make changes to any particular connected site. With Agency Accounts, you’ll maintain free access through development and complete control of the site until you hand it off to your client.
Note: A transaction fee will automatically be deducted whenever your client charges their members. Learn more about transaction fees here.
4. Hand off a membership site to your client
Once you’ve finished setting up a membership site and are ready to start gaining members, you’ll have the option to set up billing yourself or have your client do so. Whoever establishes billing for that site will then become the site owner.
Note: If you hand off the website to your client, you’ll remain a site admin on that site. This will allow you to continue managing the site and making changes as needed.
Setting up a membership site can seem daunting, especially if you’re setting up and maintaining multiple sites for various clients. But MemberSpace has made it simple to add membership functionality to your Wix website, connect as many different sites to your Agency Account as you need, invite your clients to access their sites, and, ultimately, start gaining valuable members.
With these powerful tools, web design/development agencies or other professionals using Wix can easily build, launch, and manage membership sites for your clients in an easy and scalable way.
Are you an agency or other professional looking to add membership functionality to your website service offerings? Learn more about setting up membership sites for clients on MemberSpace.
Regardless of why you are starting a membership site, MemberSpace’s team of experts and flexible membership software have all the essential tools, know-how, and integrations you need to get going and keep growing. Learn more and sign up for your free Agency Account today.