Rails + React Developer
Thank you for your interest in this new opportunity. Please follow the directions below.
How To Apply
This position will start as a full time (40 hours per week) contractor with the intention to convert into a full time employee (including health, dental, and vision benefits) within 2 months if we are a good fit for each other.
To apply please fill out this form
This will be based off of your experience and location.
How We Work
We are a 100% remote team so communication is key. We run a calm company with solid work / life balance. Regarding development we have a fairly agile process. Features are defined by the product team but implemented as desired by the development team. We follow a testing first, Github flow PR strategy where all pushes are automatically run through a CI build server. Most communication happens in Basecamp with PR specific communication happening in Github.
We’re Looking For Someone With
- A strong background in Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing applications from the ground up
- Experience with and a preference for full end to end integration and unit testing
- Great written communication skills
- Located in the United States but you can work from anywhere
- Wants to work on major aspects of product functionality from back-end systems all of the way through to the user interface. Some people call this full stack.
- Ruby on Rails
- React & ES6