- Added enable/disable toggle for optional fields when creating Member Plans to help prevent confusion and accidents when creating them.
- For anyone who hasn’t enabled them yet, we’ve disabled the following integrations: Mailchimp, Website Toolbox, and LinkMink. If you already have any of these integrations enabled, don’t worry nothing has changed and you can continue using them. However if you choose to disconnect them in the future they will no longer be available. We’ve noticed too many issues with these integration in terms of the experience for you and your customers so we want to take a step back and reassess. In the meantime we have other great integrations like Zapier, Muut, and Rewardful you can use instead.
- Fixed issue for some site owners who were getting duplicate emails when a member switched plans.
- Fixed issue with Member Plan proration descriptions that was showing a slightly incorrect amount.
- Fixed issue that was preventing mass page protection for Duda sites.
- Fixed various Website Toolbox single sign on (SSO) issues.
- Fixed issue with extra decimals showing for some prorated charges.
- Fixed issue related to members editing their profile within Community Box.