- You can now fire a Zap trigger whenever a member (or you as an admin) updates their profile in MemberSpace. You can use this to keep your email lists, CRM, Google Sheets, etc. up to date when your members change their profile details. Here’s a quick overview video showing it in action! And here’s our help guide with step-by-step instructions for setting it up.
- Your Welcome Emails will now show a coupon’s duration (e.g. once, 5 months, forever) not just the amount off.
- If you’re using Vimeo’s live feed videos, those urls now work as content links.
- If you are not using our Custom CSS feature in your Look & Feel editor, we will be removing it in the near future. This change will help us continue improving and maintaining MemberSpace going forward. If you’ve already added Custom CSS, nothing will change for you. We’ll have more updates in the future about this.
- We fixed some edge case bugs around strong customer authentication (SCA).
- Members can no longer join disabled plans when manual approval is turned on.