Feature Updates #54
🗓 August 22, 2018
- We've expanded how you can drip out access to your member pages and content links. The drip can now be based on a specific start/end date and time (see example).
- You can now filter your member list by "Plan set to cancel" under "Filter by Member Plan status".
- We redesigned the way lists are presented (member pages, member plants, etc) so they are more compact and easier for you to read/scroll through.
- When you receive an email from us with a member export file the link will now stay good for up to 48 hours.
- Stripe recently released free revenue analytics! We added a link to them at the bottom of your MemberSpace dashboard page.
- We now display errors better when you're editing custom sign up fields for members.
- When you manually change a member's plan, the trial language description is now accurate.
- Fixed wording when showing the up-sell popup for a page or content link an existing member doesn't have access to.
- Added reminder warning when manually approving someone for a free member plan that the member will be immediately added to the plan.