Feature Updates #80
🗓 June 25, 2020
- You can now integrate with Circle as a community forum for your members via our new single sign-on (SSO) feature! For our step-by-step guide click here.
- We're now compliant with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and enable you to be compliant with your members as well.
- We had a DDOS attack occur starting around 3am ET on Saturday June 20th. Our system was back to fully operational by 1pm ET. No member or billing data was lost or breached and we implemented new security measures including one within the sign up form to prevent the attack from happening again. A new security checkbox will look like this in your sign up form. Shortly we'll be implementing this security enhancement without having to add the additional checkbox to your sign up form.
- Fixed an issue with the optional Create Account button not showing current Look & Feel styling correctly for some site owners.
- Fixed a minor issue with Rewardful meta data not being set in Stripe that was affecting a small number of customers.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the payment form submit button to say 'Start your free trial' even if someone already had a trial with you.
- Fixed an issue when someone clicked an expired reset password link - instead of showing them a 404 error, they'll now see your login form.