Feature Updates #56
🗓 October 28, 2018
- Set a specific billing date (see example) for your member plans (e.g. first of the month). We'll handle proration automatically :)
- Added a hidden spam detection field for your new member sign ups which should help prevent fake accounts from joining your MemberSpace.
- Now when you add a customer to a subscription via your Stripe backend, we automatically add them to the corresponding plan in MemberSpace.
- HTML content link were adding extra spaces at the top every time you updated the content.
- This part of the Sign Up Experience settings was showing up as blank for some people.
- We were sending a changed membership email (instead of a new membership email) when canceled members joined a new plan.
- When members joined a free plan (after being manually approved) the welcome email wasn't sending and the event wasn't being logged in their timeline.
- There was an issue with members entering a coupon when signing up for a plan with a specific billing date set.
- After a member had updated their past due charge, we weren't removing the "Past Due" tag next to their plan name in your admin member details section.